Our client is a company with long and successful history of building intelligent software for technical document management. It delivers technical data management and imaging software solutions to a wide range of international companies and government agencies. The specilization is visualization and collaboration solutions and raster editing software. The multi format viewers developed by the company allow users to view, print, markup and collaborate on more than 250 different file formats – without having the original design software installed.
Company (Client) already launched several successful products (mostly based on Angular 1.5) and there is much more to come. So your skills and expertise will be needed as the project we are building for them is a web viewer enabling universal viewing of any file type from any location in any browser on any platform – providing a variety of features for viewing, measuring, zooming/panning/rotation, calibration, annotation and file conversion, with full vector support.
As a developer on the project you will:
- Work directly with the client and their team (all of them have technical mindset and deep background in the industry).
- Add new features to the product per client's requirements
- Make suggestions and decisions on technical solutions used in the project.
- You are also expected to look at project needs with a critical eye, willing to use the best development approaches.
- 2d Mathematics,
- Experience with REST API
- Angular 1.5
- Strong algorithmic base,
- Node.js / npm / gulp
- Experience in work with different file formats (CAD Drawings, 3D Modeling)