American Medical Centers is a regional health services provider that owns and manages ambulatory care and outpatient care facilities in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. American Medical Centers employs more than 150 professionals and medical Healthcare Associates, providing direct patient care, emergency assistance, and access to all medical specialties, from Cardiology to Neurosurgery.
At this time we are looking for a Pediatrician
Pediatrician Job Duties:
- Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff
- Must have successfully completed internship and residency in Pediatrics
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English to effectively communicate with all patients and other health care providers.
- Continue education requirements annually to maintain clinic credentials, enhance competencies and augment professional skills
- Have excellent typing skills and experience using computers with programs specifically for electronic medical records documentation.
- excellent communication skills and an ability to interact with patients and their families, as well as colleagues, administrators and co-workers
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your cover letter and CV.