Get a unique opportunity to apply for an English Teacher position in a US Based Organization.
- higher education in Linguistics;
- recent and relevant ESL teaching experience of adults (5+ years; teaching experience abroad is an advantage);
- modern teaching methods application (in particular communicative approach);
- ability to find an individual approach to every student.
- develop an effective educational program, which meets business needs of the company (Spoken English, Business Correspondence, etc.);
- create positive educational atmosphere for students;
- evaluate students' performance, follow their progress and lead them to success;
- develop a schedule according to English level;
- prepare and distribute required reports.
- official contract with a US based company;
- full-time job only; many compensation opportunities available;
- easily accessible office (located in the downtown; free parking);
- thematic corporate events etc.