- Master degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
- Strong Analytical skills
- Google Big Query/Amazon Redshift, Hadoop/Mongo, Hive/Pig/SQL
- Familiarity with OOP and Java
- 4+ Years database programming/engineering experience
- 2+ Years Big Data engineering experience
- A (Masters or PhD) background in a mathematical, computational or physical science with strong machine learning component.
- Experience with multinational organization
- Online advertising experience — prefered
- Understanding of mobile, tablet, smart TV platforms
- Written and oral English
Data scientist is a person who knows how to apply math to the real world problems. He/she is passionate about innovations and loves complex non-trivial problems without known solutions. Data scientist loves learning and lifelong education, he/she keeps his/her finger on the pulse of state of the art techniques in statistics/probability, data mining, machine learning and willingly shares this knowledge with others. He/she is a team player who strives to understand in-depth the business problem he/she is going to solve and works within the team of data scientists to figure out the best solution.
- Skills in parallel processing (MapReduce, GraphLab or similar) is a plus
- Understanding of economical models is a plus
- Understanding of US business and management sciences (organizational behavior, marketing, product management, business analysis, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence solutions is a plus
What We Offer
An excellent remuneration package and fringe benefits, interesting work and challenging projects, a great team of true professionals to work with, a comfortable and well-equipped office.