Zippia, Inc. is an early-stage consumer internet start-up in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to empower people with the best information and tools necessary to achieve their career aspirations. Our co-founders have worked together before and have started multiple technology and internet businesses previously and had multiple successful exits.
Zippia is looking for a talented, hands-on Technical Lead to join our engineering team. You will be working with the co-founders directly and be part of the early engineering team to design and build the foundation of our product and our engineering infrastructure.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. Masters in Computer Science a definite plus
- 3+ years' experience in software development
- Ability to lead a small local team of 5-7 engineers, learns fast and willing to try new technologies
- Experience building consumer facing Internet service
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop a definite plus.
- Excellent problem solving and written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a Linux or Unix environment
- Experience in middle-tier application development (J2EE, Node.js, with JSON, ORM, RESTful, SQL, unit testing)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development
For details please visit .... To apply, email your resume to предложить свою кандидатуру with 'Senior Technical Lead' in the subject line.
This is a full-time position based in Ukraine. Full-time freelancing proposals will be considered. The position is open to all candidates who either live in Kiev and/or possibly in Lviv, or are potentially open to moving there, or those who are very strong but are based in other parts of Ukraine.