Playwing is looking for an exceptional and talented Senior Game Programmer to join our outstanding team.
- Responsible for the full engineering life cycle of projects including technical design, task estimation, implementation and debugging.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, artists and designers to deliver exciting new content and outstanding user experience.
- Manage software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency.
- Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of the game.
- Suggest new and innovative ways to improve content creation and pipeline.
- Maintain core engine components on multiple hardware platforms.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in game industry, preferably focused on mobile applications development.
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Practical experience with 3D Maths and great understanding of vehicle physics.
- Deep knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- High understanding of collision detection and response.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Passion for car racing games.
- Strong understanding of memory management principles.
- Experience with 3D engines such as Unity, Unreal Engine, Irrlicht, etc.
- Practical experience with the procedural content generation.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of the differences between mobile and PC games programming.