Playwing is looking for an exceptional and talented Game Producer to join our outstanding team.
- Build AAA mobile games via understanding of best in breed analytics, creative, product, talent and organizational structure.
- Work closely with design and code teams to plan the features needed to support the game vision.
- Ensure team delivers on-time, stable, high-monetizing and top quality product.
- Evaluates features and functionality that support event and monetization strategy.
- Prepares and executes realistic project schedules for the development team including milestones and deliverables.
- Presenting milestones to the top management.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in game industry, managing teams up to 10 people.
- Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially in a car racing genre.
- Excellent organizational skills and a drive to keep team members working efficiently, effectively and enthusiastically to meet project goals.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development process.
- Knowledge of the video game industry main KPIs and how to affect them.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Previous professional game industry experience in programming, art or audio is a plus.
- Experience working on car racing games is a big plus.
- Ability to create and manage multiple A/B tests to gain valuable insights on KPIs including retention, acquisition and monetization.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA or similar project management software.
- Working ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design.