Playwing is looking for an exceptional and talented Game Designer to join our outstanding team.
- Create world-class design specifications for mobile games.
- Implement, balance, polish and maintain game features.
- Create innovative and engaging designs and prototypes.
- Leadership of game and economy balancing for best in class mobile games.
- Coordinate the work with art and development teams in order to ensure quality and on time delivery.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and best practices to ensure Playwing games are of high quality and competitive.
- Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially in a car racing genre.
- Proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the game life cycle.
- Understanding of the basics of F2P monetization. Insight on the monetization of top grossing mobile games.
- Extensive knowledge of current game design trends, specifically in a car racing area.
- Experience analyzing and responding to in game balances and economies after a product is released.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Previous professional game industry experience in programming, art or audio is a plus.
- Experience working on car racing games is a big plus.
- Sensitivity to a specific demographic appeal and the ability to innovate within it.
- Ability to illustrate and prototype ideas visually using Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk 3ds Max, etc.
- Indie game development experience, or making mods for existing games.
- Experience with game editors such as Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.