The position is a part of a larger Dev-Pro account for a US-based customer providing software for enterprise Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) networks.
The main goal of the project is to provide customers with the ability to integrate an already existing CRM/Loyalty system with the end-clients' ecosystems enabling sales increase through various Loyalty/Gift Card programs.
The position would assume a series of integration projects with several of the more commonly used Point of Sale systems on the US market.
The perfect candidate knows at least a couple languages, is comfortable supporting legacy code one moment and building new features or applications the next.
- A person who can prepare technical design and influence the architecture
- Analyze user requirements for system features and functionality
- Conduct direct communication with client and its team, clarify requirements to find an appropriate solution for each system
- Design and write production-ready code to integrate a 3rd party system into multiple POS (Point of Sale) systems
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to maintain existing applications and add new features
- Triage and troubleshoot issues with existing products
- Solicit feedback early and often to make sure we are building the “right stuff”
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
- Good knowledge of C++ (C++11 will be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of COM/OLE
- Basic knowledge of Python 2.7/3.x
- Knowledge of Windows API
- Solid experience with ATL
- Strong knowledge of Windows software developement
- Ability to create multithreaded applications
- wxWidgets experience