Requirements — Mandatory:
- At least one year of experience developing commercial applications using Salesforce
- At least one year of experience using Apex, SOQL, Salesforce APIs, and Force.com platforms
- Experience and understanding of all steps of application development on Salesforce: design, implementation, testing, deployment and support
- Working knowledge of OOP, OOD and design patterns
- Experience working with version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Good spoken English.
Requirements — Additional:
- Salesforce certificates
- Experience designing software
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Understanding of Agile methodologies' development
- Experience of Scrum-based teamwork.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.