A unique opportunity for a talented Solutions Architect to join the DataArt team. The successful candidate will become a part of the client service team, responsible for building solutions across business units and domains.
- Structure and drive conversations with client stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements, conduct audits of client systems, elicit business requirements for system architecture
- Propose appropriate solutions in ambiguous/early-stage situations, estimate scope and budget for the proposed system
- Transform business requirements into technical requirements
- Plan, design and implement IT solutions
- Document technical and functional requirements
- Communicate requirements and specifications to a project team, guide the team during the implementation stage, control and review processes and code
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in team leadership and/or project management is an advantage
- Able to define high level solutions and system architectures and understand how various components of the architecture interact
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders, understand businesses pain points, requirements and translate these into winning solutions
- Strong understanding of information systems, key technologies and limitations
- Experience with multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments across various domains
- Able to analyze other developers code using basic reverse engineering techniques
- Experience in conducting code reviews
- Experienced in understanding and documenting functional and technical requirements, able to create and deliver compelling presentations
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and transfer knowledge to a project team, communicate effectively with project managers and team leaders, with the ability to guide and coach team members in developing technical solutions
- Strong organizational skills (multi-tasking) and a self-motivator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- English - full working proficiency
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.