The company specializes in software development for improving the quality of sound in any application.
- BSc Electronic/Electrical Engineer
- 2+ years experience at developing and implementation for DSP
- Specialized with digital signal processing
- Skilful at C/C++ and assembler
This engineer will be involved with tasks as:
- Adding specific features for customers (patches)
- Porting algorithms for different DSP processors
- 20 days paid vacation,
- 5 sick days and 30 days hospitalization,
- Weekends and all official holidays are non-working days .
- Good remuneration
- Ability to improve your skills and get experience while working with the highly qualified world-level professionals;
- Excellent career growth opportunities;
- Interesting job;
- Ability to work in a comfortable office downtown Kiev, Podol, close to metro.
Contact person - Olga